PATHWAYS TO EXCELLENCE INSTITUTE: CHASE FELLOWS PROGRAM
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ST. PHILIPS COLLEGE AND JPMORGAN CHASE FOUNDATION
WHAT IS IT? A program funded through Eastside Promise Neighborhood providing full tuition and campus fees for any childcare worker in the EPN footprint with priority to Ella Austin Child Development Center, Miller Child Development Center, and Healy-Murphy Child Development Center.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
- Confirm employment in one of the identified centers
- Notify EPN of interest. Point of Contact: Caroline Sumerlin –
- Complete application form to St. Philips
- Register for classes
- Submit tuition cost sheet & class schedule to Ms. Sumerlin
- Participate in orientation meeting
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attend class regularly
- Complete class assignments
- Participate with a mentor
- Maintain a passing grade average
- Provide class schedule to your center director
- Remain at the center throughout your program and in the footprint for two years after completion.
WHAT DO I GET?
- An Associate of Arts and Science in Early Childhood Learning with a specialization in
- Language and Literacy
- Full tuition and campus fees paid
- A Backpack
- Textbook purchase support =$200.00
- Mentor support in center during program