Watch you & your child grow with HIPPY!
Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters (HIPPY)
- Do you have a three or four year old child?
- Do you live in 78202 or 78208 zip codes?
- Do you want your child to be successful in school?
- Do you have just 15 minutes everyday to spend reading and bonding with you child?
Then HIPPY is for you!
This FREE program will provide you with:
- Children’s books and materials
- Weekly lesson packets to help you teach your child
- Fun-filled family group meetings every month
- Special Events
Enroll your child today!
Contact: Program Director- Gina Acevedo at (210)267- 2567
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
HIPPY (Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters) is an evidence based, preschool readiness program utilizing developmentally appropriate curriculum, and role play as the method of teaching. HIPPY works with parents in the home, supporting and empowering them in their role as their child’s first and most important teacher. The participants receive free curriculum, books and materials required to successfully engage their preschool aged child(ren) in the learning process. The program is staffed by home visitors from the community who provide weekly home visits as the delivery method, and periodic group meetings as a social outlet/networking opportunity for its participants and their children (childcare is provided). Our mission is to partner with parents to prepare their children for success in school; giving parents tools, skills and confidence they need to work with their child from home.